Last updated: May 5, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE.If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, do not use or access the website.
The following terms and conditions constitute an agreement between you and Jennie Ormson,M.S.W., R.S.W, Clinical Social Worker (“Jennie Ormson”). This Agreement governs your use of and access to the website.
- All information on this website is presented for informational purposes only and does not constitute clinical advice or therapy. While every effort has been made to ensure that the information presented on this website is up to date and accurate, Jennie Ormson makes no warranties or representations concerning the accuracy or suitability of the information for any purpose.
- This website and its contents are protected by the provisions of the Copyright Act and all other applicable intellectual property laws. All rights are reserved by Jennie Ormson. Any copying, reproduction, modification, publishing, transmission, distribution or other use of this content, without the prior written consent of Jennie Ormson, is strictly prohibited.
- Jennie Ormsonis not liable for damages arising out of the use of this website. This applies to all damages of any kind, including direct, indirect, compensatory, incidental, special, consequential, loss of data, profit or income, loss of or damage to property, and third-party claims.
- From time to time, Jennie Ormson may need to send you e-mails regarding your account, including e-mails related your purchase of course materials. You consent to the receipt of e-mails from Jennie Ormson. In the event that you have not provided express consent, you acknowledge that an existing business relationship exists and the associated implied consent to receive e-mails by virtue of you having registered for an account to use the website and entered into this Agreement, as provided for in Canadian law governing the sending of commercial electronic messages.
Some of Jennie Ormson’s courses are available for purchase on the Website. YOUR PURCHASE OF THE COURSE MATERIALS IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Jennie Ormson hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, limited right and license to use the course materials for your personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the course materials is strictly prohibited. You may not copy, modify, transmit, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, the course materials in whole or in part. All course materials remain the exclusive property of Jennie Ormson, and are protected by the Copyright Act and all other applicable intellectual property laws.
- FINAL SALE
All purchases of course materials are final. No refunds will be provided.
- NO WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE COURSE MATERIALS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE COURSE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WITHOUT PERFORMANCE ASSURANCES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND. JENNIE ORMSON DOES NOT MAKE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS, ANY AND ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL JENNIE ORMSON BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE COURSE MATERIALS HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF JENNIE ORMSON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT WILL JENNIE ORMSON’S LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES (EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW) EXCEED THE ACTUAL PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR USE OF THE COURSE MATERIALS OR TWENTY DOLLARS (CAN), WHICHEVER IS LESS.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Jennie Ormson from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of your use of the course materials.
- OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERM AND TERMINATION: The term of your license under this Agreement shall commence on the date that you accept this Agreement and purchase the course materials and ends on the earlier date of either your disposal of the course materials or termination of this Agreement. Your license terminates immediately if you attempt to circumvent any technical protection measures used in connection with the course materials or the website or you otherwise breach the terms of this Agreement.In such event, you must destroy all copies of the course materials.
GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the applicable federal laws of Canada without reference to choice of law rules.
Last updated: May 5, 2015
Information Collection and Use
Jennie Ormson (I, me, my) is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. I will not sell, share, or rent the information collected through the website to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this policy.
I will collect personal information from you when register on this website, make a purchase or subscribe to my mailing list. When purchasing or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. Your personal information will be used in order to administer your account, to complete your purchase and if you have subscribed, to send you my newsletter.
If required, your personal information may be shared with a third party payment processor to complete your purchase.
Your Consent to Use of Your Information
At any time, subject to legal restrictions, you may withdraw, verify or change your consent to my use of your personal information, or request me to delete it from my files.
Retention of Information
Protection of Information
The personal information collected on this website is protected with appropriate technological, physical and administrative safeguards to protect it from unauthorized disclosure or use. Access to personal information collected is limited to authorized individuals and stored on databases which are protected by firewalls and are password-secured.
Cookies may be used on some pages of the website in order to optimize and tailor your use of this website. Cookies are small data files that your Internet browser stores on your hard disk or in your browser’s memory.The cookies recognize return visitors to the website and will load certain preferences set and saved on prior visits.You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
“Pixel tags”, which are small graphic files,may be used to allow website use to be monitored. A pixel tag can collect information such as the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the tag appears; the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the page on which the pixel tag appears; the time the page containing the pixel tag was viewed; the type of browser that fetched the pixel tag; and the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server.
Your Consent to this Policy